lunes, 15 de diciembre de 2008

2-0


Hello readers! How are you? I'm very happy. As you see, I'm from Barça and the other
day it won!And it wasn't a normal match, it was a Barça-Madrid and Barça won! With
2 incredible goals from Messi and Eto'o.Are you from Madrid? I'm so sorry for you...well...no, I'm not! I think that Madrid deserves to loose:Madrid players are so proud but I don't know of what are they proud of...maybe of loosing?The only thing that Madrid have is luck.But less everytime.Another thing I think it's true is that when Barça loose a lot of matches, all people say "Barça has a very bad season" and when it wins a lot of matches people say "Barça is the best!".But with Madrid it's not the same. When Madrid wins "It's the best" and when it loose "it was the referee".That was what poor Bernd Schuster said "Where was the referee from? Catalunya. No hase falta que me dises nada mas".I think that Madrid hates Schuster. He is a very bad man and he deserves to be sacked from Madrid.Last year Madrid won the league. But this year it's diferent we have 12 points more than Madrid.Do you know that we have never been this far from Madrid since 8 decades? Think about it.Well I've to go.

Força Barça!

No hay comentarios: